Monday, January 4, 2010

Wisdom

Nah - I don't have any for ya. Gettin' kinda desperate for some myself, believe me.

Little Man is back to playing catch and he's actually catching a few here and there with his arms, not his face. It served as a great distraction while I waited for the pasta to finish cooking tonight. The only problem is, I ended up teaching my son how to bounce/throw a ball against the wall. I'm not sure that is the smartest thing to teach a 2 year old. So far he's been good with only using inside balls (the very soft ones) but how long before he "accidentally forgets"? How long before he puts a hole in the wall?

Yeah didn't think that one through to well did I?

Thankfully he got a little bored (or worn out, or both, I'm not sure) and decided it was more fun to have mommy throw the ball at the wall. We still have paint patches everywhere (yes, I finally decided on a color - and not one of the patches made the final cut). Little Man had me aiming for different patches.

When I hit the correct one (man my aim sucks), he would clap and say "Good yob Mommy".

Guess what my husband will be saying when he comes home to a hole in the wall some day soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment