Saturday, December 26, 2009

Watch not only what you say but how you say

I try to watch what I say in front of Little Man but I must admit, I have failed miserably. There have been a few occasions we think he may have dropped the F bomb but we aren't sure. If he has, I have no one to blame but myself.

So while I struggle to clean up my own language I forgot to watch how I say things.

"Ah-ite"
"C'meeha"
"Shoo-ah"

And of course we can't forget my favorite which requires a bit of a set up - I call Little Man Baby Boy a lot which of course has been shortened to just Baby. Bad move as he greeted me Christmas morning with a "hey Baby".

Soon I'll be sending Little Man to pre-school with a Bostonian to English dictionary for his teachers. And that's just my influence. Wait until Dad's Jersey comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment