Friday, December 4, 2009

Consolation Prize

I half-assed attempted to get Little Man to clean up as he finished playing with a toy before moving onto the next one. It didn't work unless the expected results were a wrestling/tickling match.

Little Man ends up out of breath but still giggling away as he says no so I upped the ante. I took his puppy (not THE puppy, the big oversized super huggable puppy) and claimed it as mine.

I thought he would put his toy away in order to get his toy back.

Never underestimate the genius that is the Kelley/Lyons genes.

Little imp ran up, swiped my blackberry and proceeded to run all over the house yelling MINE at the top of his lungs.

I was reduced to cajoling, begging, pleading, and bribing to get it back. I didn't succeed until he became bored with the game.

Mama: 0
Child: 1

'scuse me while I content myself with my consolation prize - 1 Sam Adams down the hatch.

No comments:

Post a Comment