Monday, February 8, 2010

Starting Your Morning

Nothing like being woken up by a toddler screaming "WAKE UP MOMMY" while smacking your thigh. It is a fantastic way to start the day. I told him that is NOT how we talk and to ask nicely. Instead of a "WAKE UP peas" I got the arms thrown down and the big ole sigh. So I ignored him. He wants me up that badly, he'll say please.

Nope, he walked out instead. Fine by me.

Until my husband called to me "You gotta see this". So I make a rather lame attempt to untangle myself from the sheets and get out of bed feet first. Avoided the full on head first but barely.

Little Man had gone into his room. Pulled out the changing pad. Laid his Curious George doll on the pad. Pulled out a good 10 wipes and a diaper. He was wiping George's butt and trying to diaper him.

Now THAT is a great way to start your morning.

1 comment: