Saturday, May 8, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I pick up Little Man from daycare today and get my usual running attack hug while yelling "MOMMY!".  This of course is immediately followed by "I go home now". So off we go. He points out every bus and motorcycle on the road. Tells me we go "that way" which of course is the complete opposite direction of where we are going. It takes 3 minutes and we are home. He crawls out of the car and promptly announces:

"I go home".

Yes dear. I know. We'll go inside now.

"No. I go home"

We are home dear.

He looks at me quizzically and says "No. I go home now".

You don't like our home?

"No. I like. I go home now".

So where are you going?

"I go home now".

Where's home?

KEEGAN! And he's off and running to play with his friend. I'm still not sure where home is...

No comments:

Post a Comment