Tuesday, August 25, 2009

That'll learn him

I walked into daycare to another incident report today. Little Man was bitten yet again. This will be the 4th time. After I spoke to the director about the other 3 incidents, everything seemed fine so I was curious as to what happened this time. The previous incidents involved a little boy who would attempt to take a toy from Little Man. When he protested, he was rewarded with a lovely set of teeth marks on his forearm. I felt for the poor thing but understand biting goes with the age.

This time it was a little girl and she was the one playing with the toy. When Connor attempted to steal it from her, she bit him.

Daycare does not release the name of the other child involved. A policy I agree with except in this instance. I really wanted to find out which child it was so I could give her a huge "Atta Girl!"

That'll learn him.

I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment