Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Manipulation

Tonight is one of those nights I wonder why I bother.

He wouldn't fall asleep tonight. Sitting next to him demanding he close his eyes did not work. Well that was a short-lived trick.

I gave up. I couldn't sit there all night until he fell asleep. I had things to do - mainly eat ice cream and get online.

So I went downstairs. Ate my ice cream and obviously - got online.

Then I heard a cough over the monitor.

A very distant cough.

John found him curled up in our bed sound asleep.

I am so close, oh so very close to giving up and just putting him to bed in our bed. We can move him when we go to bed right?

Yeah, I know. Bad idea. That's his plan. He starts off slowly, carefully manipulating the situation and in no time - WHAM - he's got complete control of my bed.

I'd be willing if it weren't for the fact the the guest bedroom is about to be occupied by my little brother which would leave the couch or the aerobed.

Hmmm, the couch is a sleeper...

No comments:

Post a Comment