Friday, July 23, 2010

Mommy's Little Helper

I love how helpful Little Man is. When he finishes a meal, he doesn't just take his dishes to the kitchen. He rinses them and helps me put them in the dishwasher.

He is starting to wash himself in the bath and occasionally wash his own hair.

He helps put the clothes in the wash and dryer. He even turns them both on.

He helps cook.

He not only brings me my shoes when it is time to go outside, he trys to put them on my feet for me too.

He helps cheer up a baby upset at being left with me by his parents. He excels at the art of distraction.

He puts his clothes in the hamper.

He helps me make espresso every morning and even cleans up the spilled grounds.

He helps me water the plants.

And then he turns the hose on me because it is 100+ degrees outside and even mom needs to cool off.

Glad I was not in my work clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment