Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sir Mix A Lot

I'm thinking about buying Little Man his own chair. You know, the mini-me version of an easy chair. Why? Well, I never quite put away the Bumpo.

It had been sitting in our room collecting dust for a few months. Little Man would occasionally use his little butt to dust it for me but he didn't really use it. The other night he decided to carry it into his room so I thought: "Cool. He's going to let me save my cash for a little while longer".

Bedtime stories used to take place in the glider but now he likes to switch it up. He'll curl up on the pillow or he will sit in the Bumpo. He became bored with the pillow and moved to the Bumpo where he read one book and then let me read one. When he got bored he simply stood up and walked to the door.

With the Bumpo attached to his little butt.

Giving a whole new meaning to "Baby Got Back".

No comments:

Post a Comment