Friday, December 2, 2011

Beautiful Silliness

“Mommy I used to fall asleep in your lap?”

Yes honey. When you were a little baby, I would sit in that chair and rock you while you drank your bottle and you would fall asleep in my lap.

“Well I growing big now but maybe when I grow small again, I can fall asleep in your lap then?”

I had no idea I had my own Mork.
_______________________________________________________________________________

“No Mommy, I don’t want to eat that. I don’t like it. It has green in it.”

It is pasta, and sauce, and cheese. All the things you like. Try one bite.

“OK Mommy”. Takes a bite and chews a little bit. His little eyes light up and he says: “Mmm. I like it.”

Fast forward 60 seconds.

Baby, don’t forget to eat.

“No Mommy. I don’t like it.”

You just said you liked it.

“I changed my mind.”
_____________________________________________________________________________

“I do it Mommy. I’m a big boy. I can do it all by myself”

Music to my ears kiddo.

“Mommy, you please may I get me some milk?”

You know where your milk is. You can get it yourself.

“No. I too little.”

You just said you were a big boy.

“Yeah, for getting my toys. I too little to go get my milk.”
______________________________________________________________________________

“Mommy I have puppy please?”

You want me to get him?

“Yes please. You get him for me.”

OK. He’s right here.

“Thank you Mommy”

Thank you beautiful Mommy.

“You so silly!”

No comments:

Post a Comment