Friday, October 1, 2010

Conversations

Mommy we go downstairs?

In a sec baby. Mama has to put her makeup on.

I put makeup on too Mommy.

Um. Um. Oh! You have lip balm. It's called lip balm. It's in your bathroom baby. Go get it.

OK Mommy.
****************************************************************************

Can you make Mommy coffee while Mommy does her makeup?

Mmmm. No. No coffee. I do your makeup?

Ummm.... why don't you go make mommy some coffee.

OK Mommy.
***************************************************************************

Bye Mommy.

Hey, where's my hug and kiss?

No hug and kiss mommy. You gotta do your makeup and I gotta get outta here.
***************************************************************************

Pick a book to read buddy.

Dis one mommy. NO Mommy. I read to you. Sit. Sit down on floor. I read to you.

He scrambles up into the glider and proceeds to read the book (he has it memorized) and then add to the story line using the pictures. Any question I ask during story time (how many ladybugs do you see; what color is this), he proceeded to ask me.

You'll all be happy to hear I earned a "Good Yob Mommy! Gimme a high five!"

No comments:

Post a Comment