Friday, December 31, 2010

Day #2

Day #2 of potty training and it was deja vu all over again. I've cleaned 2 cushions and the rug several times. It appears he doesn't realize when he has to go still. At least he's telling us right after he's pooped. A baby step I guess. He did hold it again this afternoon. I'm not sure what the difference is - why he can hold it in the late afternoon only. Everyone keeps saying it will click on the 3rd day. I hope so because I can't take any more time off and I am not sure daycare wants me sending 5 pairs of pants with him. I think I may have the neighbors bring their son over tomorrow and see if that helps. I was thinking of having him come in the afternoon but maybe I'll have him come over in the morning and show my son the ropes.

As I sit here typing this I realize there is a towel lying next to me on the couch. Each time the kid has held it, he's been sitting on that towel. Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment