Tuesday, October 13, 2009

You're Excused

I had several conversations this weekend with my mom and husband about the things kids repeat at the most inopportune time. We recanted stories of grandchildren, nieces, nephews, and friends' children and I laughed trying to figure out what Little Man would do to me. I figured I'd be called to the school in a few years trying to explain "Damn Skippy" as I've done a relatively good job of erasing certain other words from my Make a Sailor Proud language.

Little Man resorted to his usual demands.

"Up. Bah, UP!"
"Down Bah. SIT DOWN"

Excuse me?

"You scuse"

1 comment:

  1. Oh, just you wait till he starts school and the teach calls you in to tell you he said the F-word. *Chuckle* Evil me wanted to ask if he'd said it in context. :D

    ReplyDelete