Sunday, October 4, 2009

Not Nice

"Sit. Sit down. Sit DOWN. SIT DOWN! Kneel. Go. Move. NO! I want. BAH BAH BAH!"

Ah, nothing like spending a weekend being ordered around by a toddler. I spent all weekend reminding him of the magic word so now it is SIT DOWN! peeeeeease? Complete with scrunched up face and smile which makes it hard to reprimand his tone.

So today we were playing catch (I was catching the ball with my hands. Little Man still catches the ball with his head and yes, it is a soft ball). I purposely bounced it over his head because it amuses me.

"DOP!"

Bounce it over his head again.

"DOP! Na Ni!" (not nice).

Pick up ball. Walk into living room. Return to hall way. Shake finger at me. "Na ni Bah!" Walk back into living room and refuse to play ball anymore.

I don't think my rolling on the floor laughing helped the situation...

No comments:

Post a Comment