Saturday, October 1, 2011

Logically Understanding

Usually when I lecture John, Little Man comes running to his defense.

"You know talk to Daddy that way!"

This time, I guess I was able to keep my tone a tad less lecturing as Little Man came running to add his 2 cents and agree with me.

"You have to do it Daddy because you can do it".

How can you argue with such logic?

He loves to tell us what needs to be done and is so rational about it all, so calm yet smacking the back on one hand into the palm of the other for emphasis.

He has great ideas and they must be followed because that is the law.

I love listening to him but every now and then we have a setback as I end up having trouble understanding him. Today he walked down the stairs jabbering away excitedly about going to Bed, Bath and Beyond with me.

What I heard:

"When we go to da effing bomb Mommy".

No comments:

Post a Comment