Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Drama King

We are in the basement watching TV tonight when I have to ask John to mute the TV as I think I can hear Little Man over the monitor but not clearly which means he's calling from the bathroom:

"Can someone please make my cough go away? Can someone please come take care of my cough?"

[insert fake cough here]

"Can someone please come take my cough away? It's killing me".

I take my time meandering upstairs. Mainly due to the fact that it wouldn't be nice to face him when I'm laughing that hard. Sure enough, there he is, sitting on the potty. In the dark.

"Mommy I trying to go potty but my cough is making it difficult. I'm waiting for the poop to come out but the cough isn't helping my cause. I can't concentrate on the poop".

Well... that was my night. How was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment