Monday, September 21, 2009

Mother's Curse

Little Man has entered the picky eater stage. Yogurt for breakfast, lunch, and dinner one day. Cereal bars the next. Back to yogurt. Today we had a break through, he decided to eat two slices of bread just to mix it up a bit.

Its a little distressing. The rationale part of my brain tells me he is fine. Unfortunately the rationale part of my brain shrank to less than a millimeter in diameter during pregnancy and has been stuck there every since.

So I did what any irrationally driven women would do. I called my mom.

Her response: "Hmm, I had a child that would only eat hot dogs. Then only hamburgers. Then only grilled cheese. Then only BLTs."

Me: "Ok. Ok. I get it. Little Man is your payback but how do I fix this?"

I think she is still laughing...

No comments:

Post a Comment